Installed Apps Rolodex Pro
Version 11.1 (latest release)
This is the professional version of Installed Apps Rolodex. Installed Apps Rolodex Pro allows you to analyze each app installed on your device in detail including App last accessed date, App certificates and much more. This app allows you to:
- Browse the installed Apps, Widgets and Settings Apps by scrolling through alphabetically sorted list.
- Launch Apps by tapping on the rolodex cards.
- Long-tap the rolodex card to: Uninstall Apps, Add shortcuts to HOME screen and Share Apps with others (provides subject and message with App name and link to Google Play store).
- Search for Apps dynamically using the search box. The Apps list updates automatically as you type in the App name in the search field. Search is set to exact App name match by default. You can change search settings to keyword search from the Settings menu which can be accessed through Android Options Menu button (Android Action Bar Menu button).
- View key App package information: Date Installed (applies to Android 3.0 and higher), Last Update, Last Accessed date (calculated).
- View additional deep analysis App information: Activities, Signatures / Certificates, and Requested Permissions.
Installed Apps Rolodex Pro is set to Basic Mode by default which shows limited App information (App name, App Version, and Package Name). The Advanced mode shows important package information about the installed Apps: App Version Code, Date Installed (applies to Android 3.0 and higher), Last Update, Last Accessed date (calculated), Running Services, and Running Processes. Advanced Mode can be selected under Settings which can be accessed by tapping the Settings button or through Android Options Menu button (Android Action Bar Menu button).
Additional Advanced Mode Apps information (App Activities, Signatures / Certificates, and Requested Permissions) can be viewed by tapping the Double-arrow button. Please note that this additional information must be pre-enabled under Settings.